HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
We, at ThermaPrime, commit to provide excellent service to our customers by performing drilling services in accordance with internationally-recognized health, safety and environmental management standards.
Consistent with our aspiration to become an enabling partner to global geothermal and conventional energy developers, we will pursue the goal of no harm to people, protect the environment, comply with the laws and regulations of the communities we work in, regard health, safety and environmental matters as business priorities and promote a sustainable culture in which our people learn, participate and improve.
To honor this commitment, we will:
- Evaluate and manage health, safety and environmental risks to our people and the communities we operate in by employing appropriate technologies and safe operating procedures, strengthening cooperation with government agencies and local units, by being constantly prepared for emergencies and by having disaster response and recovery plans;
- Provide our people and our partners with a safe working environment, promote awareness of and train them in health, safety and the environment so they conduct themselves in a responsible manner all the time;
- Optimize use of energy, water, and other resources, minimize and dispose all wastes through safe and legally allowable methods;
- Endeavor to prevent release of pollutants that could cause environmental damage;
- Require all employees to conduct themselves in compliance to all company policies and procedures including the exercise of Stop Work Authority and reporting all incidents and observations to their supervisors.
- Require contractors and operating partners to manage health, safety and environment in line with this policy; and
- Promote active involvement of our people in setting clear and measurable targets for improvement, conducting appraisal and audits and preparing performance reports.