What type of personal data does the Company collect and process?
The Company will collect the following personal data when you submit to us your complaints, inquiries or requests:
- E-mail address
Why does the Company collect and process your personal data?
The Company collects, uses, processes, stores and retains the foregoing personal data solely to reply to and/or address your complaints, inquiries or requests, to be accessed by the Company’s authorized representatives or personnel.
The Company collects, uses, processes, stores and retains personal data when reasonable and necessary to perform its business processes effectively, safely and efficiently and in accordance with corporate policies.
In general, the Company will be using personal data for any of the following purposes:
- To comply with the Company’s obligations under law and as required by government organizations and/or agencies;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations;
- To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations; and
- To perform such other processes reasonably necessary or desirable for business purposes.
When inquiring on our website or email:
- To respond to or address specific complaints, inquiries or requests ; and
- To provide other information in relation to any complaint, inquiry or request.
Does the Company use web analytics?
What about the links to third-party websites?
The Company website does not provide links to third-party web sites or advertisements which contain links to third-party sites.
With whom may the Company share personal data?
As a general rule, the Company does not and will not share personal data with a third party except as necessary for the proper execution of processes related to a declared purpose, or the use of disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law.
This means the Company might provide personal data to the following:
- Existing and prospective business partners, service providers, and contractors, consistent with the purposes discussed above;
- Affiliates and subsidiaries of the Company; and
- Law enforcement and government agencies.
However, the foregoing may only use personal data for the purpose(s) disclosed in this Privacy Notice and may not use it for any other purpose.
How does the Company protect personal data?
- Use of secured servers and firewalls, encryption on computing devices
- Restricted access only for qualified and authorized personnel
- Strict implementation of information security policies
Where and how long does the Company keep personal data?
The Company stores personal data in local facilities, such as data centers (on-site and/or the cloud) and document storage facilities. Personal data collected will be retained in accordance with the Company’s retention standards. Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, the data subject may request personal data to be deleted from the Company’s systems, databases and hard copies within a reasonable requested date.
The Company keeps personal data only for as long as necessary and as may be legally required for the fulfillment of the legitimate purposes provided above, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or in compliance with laws, regulations, or lawful court orders.
What are the rights of a Data Subject under the Data Privacy Act?
Data subjects have the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to object;
- Right to access;
- Right to rectify or correct erroneous data;
- Right to erase or block;
- Right to secure data portability
- Right to be indemnified for damages
- Right to file a complaint
The Company’s decisions to provide access, consider request for correction, erasure and address objection to process personal data as it appears in Company’s records are always subject to applicable and relevant laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of the NPC.
Who should you contact in case of inquiry, feedback or complaints?
Data Protection Officer
ThermaPrime Drilling Corporation
6th floor Rockwell Business Center Tower 3
Ortigas Avenue Pasig City 1604 Philippines
Tel: (632) 488-7974
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC’s website: https://privacy.gov.ph